YI Outdoor Security Camera, 1080p Cloud Cam IP Waterproof Night Vision Surveillance System with 24/7 Emergency Response, Motion Detection, Activity Alert, Deterrent Alarm, Phone App, Works with Alexa
Optional nonstop Emergency Response Service
Get assistance when you want it and exactly where it is required. Powered by Noonlight trusted by 1.5 thousand people after 2013.130,000+ crisis situations managed across the U.S. With one touch, you’re instantly connected with Noonlight’s Certified Dispatchers that can dispatch EMS, fire, or police to the home of yours when you’re away…whether at work or maybe abroad.
YI Cloud supports the entire YI Home Series, moreover, the YI Outdoor Camera is not an different. An outdoor video camera is much more vulnerable against damage and theft but YI Cloud will keep all your footage protected on the cloud as well as safe from damage and theft.
Twelve infrared 850nm lights deliver clear Nightvision while in pitch black. It provides a view of as much as fifty feet in distance, which means you are able to see further when it’s dark, and also keeps recording at twenty frames per second to guarantee a sleek performance.
IP65 amount waterproof rating keeps it shielded in shine or rain, with operating temperatures of up to 122°F and close to 5°F.
With an integrated high-power and mic speaker you are able to communicate with guests, clearly and smoothly.
Using very highly vulnerable algorithms, the backyard camera reduces false alerts to solely alert you of unwanted intruders, then simply utilize the deterrent security alarm to post them a warning.
YI Home App
Access the live feed on demand, of your YI Home Cameras. Customize alerts including region alarm as well as time period alerts so you’re merely notified when you wish to be.
- Optional 24/7 Emergency Response Service – YI’s motion alerts and live video feeds are now equipped with the option to instantly involve Noon light’s Certified Emergency Dispatchers, who coordinate with police, fire, and EMS agencies on customers’ behalf to ensure the situation is promptly handled.
- Full HD video quality – high-resolution Images in 1080P resolution, combined with a 110° lens and Universal ball mount delivers clarity in every direction
- Weather-resistant – outdoor cameras are waterproof, so you can use them for outdoor and indoor. Motion-activated alerts/ app notifications right to your phone when movements detected
- First-class night vision – 12 infrared LED Beads provides a night time viewing distance of up to 50 feet, ensuring excellent low light performance
- Two-way audio – 360° noise-canceling hypersensitive microphone eliminates excess environmental noise for much clearer sound quality and allows you to communicate with welcomed guests, and deterrent alarm can get rid of unwanted guests
- YI cloud with a 1-month free trial – provide the most efficient compression and the highest protection of data to ensure all your videos are safe and protected, avoiding the risk of losing footage from an SD card
- Note Please: the camera may not work properly if using the USB extension cord, please use a standard extension cord to power the camera.
Setting Up Your Camera With YI Home App
1.Install YI Home App and create a YI Home Account
2.Turn your camera on and select the ‘+’ icon in YI Home App to add your camera
3.Select your Wi-Fi network and enter your Wi-Fi password, then select Connect to Wi-Fi
4.Scan the QR Code shown on the app, then select Next once the QR Code has scanned
5.Select Save, then select Start using to finish pairing
6.If connection failed, please push the Reset button and try again
1.YI Home cameras will need to connect to a 2.4GHz band network. 5GHz WiFi band is not supported
2.Turning on the location service on the phone if you encounter Unknown SSID issue
3.Encryption mode must be set to WPA/WPA2 (mixed mode) or WPA2
4.Your Wi-Fi password must be 8-20 characters in length
If you have any other problems, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.