Chef’s Classic Enameled Cast Iron Cookware
Congratulations on your purchase of Cuisinart Cookware! Designed from the inside out for today’s lifestyles, our Cuisinart Cookware combines uncompromising superior cooking performance with a professional look. We guarantee you a lifetime of healthy cooking with your Cuisinart Cookware.
Cast iron is recognized as one of the best materials for cookware because of its ability to retain heat and provide even heat distribution.
Care and Maintenance
Pans are oven safe to 500°F. Caution should be used when handling any cookware handles. Always use potholders to grip side handles or cover knobs, as they will become hot.
Place hot pans on trivet or wooden board when serving. Never place a hot pan directly on an unprotected surface.
To protect and preserve the surface of the pans, use only wooden, plastic or heat-resistant nylon kitchen tools to avoid scratching the enamel interior. We do not recommend using metal utensils as they may scratch pan’s surface (but will not impair its performance). Do not cut food directly in the cookware. You may use hand blenders or mixers directly in the cookware; may scratch pan interiors, but the pan’s performance will not be affected.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
The Cuisinart Chef’s Classic Enameled Cast Iron Cookware is warranted to be free of defects in material and workmanship under normal home use from the date of original purchase throughout the original purchaser’s lifetime. If your cookware should prove to be defective within your lifetime, the team will repair it (or, if we think it necessary, replace it) without charge to you, except for shipping and handling. To obtain warranty service, please call Consumer Service Center toll-free at 1-800-726-0190, or write to Consumer Service Center, Cuisinart, 150 Milford Road, East Windsor, NJ 08520.
- Cast Iron construction provides superior heat retention and even heat distribution
- Porcelain-enameled exterior offers durability creating an ideal cooking surface that does not impart flavors or absorb odors
- Extremely versatile and suitable for a variety of cooking methods: stove, oven, and broiler safe
- Strong, durable finish in rich colors complement any kitchen decor: perfect for serving and entertaining
- Dishwasher safe for convenient maintenance and easy cleanup