SanDisk 512GB Ultra MicroSDXC UHS-I Memory Card with Adapter – 100MB/s, C10, U1, Full HD, A1, Micro SD Card – SDSQUAR-512G-GN6MA
The SanDisk Ultra microSD UHS I card offers you the independence to shoot, save as well as share much more than ever before. It’s ideal for capturing and viewing complete Hd video,(2) with space for a lot more hours of video. Transfer rates of speed of as much as 100MB/s** allow you to move all of your content really fast – up to thousand pictures in only one particular minute.(6) Ideal for Android based smartphones &amp; tablets, this particular card ‘s A1 rating ways that you are able to load apps more quickly too.(1) And, with capabilities up to 512GB* capability, this card allows you to capture and shop far more than ever before. | * 1GB=1,000,000,000 bytes. Actual pc user storage less. | ** [for 64GB 512GB] Up to 100MB/s examine quickness; create speed lower.
Based on inner testing; functionality might be lower based on multitude device, interface, other factors. and usage conditions 1MB=1,000,000 bytes. [for 16GB 32GB] Up to 98MB/s examine quickness; create speed lower. Based on inner testing; functionality might be lower based on multitude device, interface, other factors. and usage conditions 1MB=1,000,000 bytes. | (1) A1 performance is actually 1500 read IOPS, 500 create IOPS.
Based on inner testing. Results may differ based on multitude device, other factors. and app type | (2) Full Hd (1920×1080) video clip assistance could change based upon multitude hojo motor magnetic generator, file attributes, as well as other elements. See genuine SanDisk website. | (3) Card just. See genuine SanDisk website. | installation and (5) Download required. See genuine SanDisk website. | (6) Based on 4.1GB transfer of pictures (avg. file 3.5MB) with USB 3.0 viewer. Results may differ based on multitude device, other factors and file attributes.
- Compatible with Android smartphones and tablets
- Capacities up to 512GB (1GB=1,000,000,000 bytes. Actual user storage less.) to store even more hours of Full HD video (Approximations; results and Full HD (1920×1080) video support may vary based on host device, file attributes and other factors.)
- Up to 100MB/s transfer read speed (Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending on host device, interface, usage conditions and other factors.) lets you move up to 1000 photos in a minute (Based on 4.1GB transfer of photos (avg. file 3.5MB) with USB 3.0 reader. Results may vary based on host device, file attributes and other factors.)
- Load apps faster with A1-rated performance (A1 performance is 1500 read IOPS, 500 write IOPS. Based on internal testing. Results may vary based on host device, app type and other factors.)
- Class 10 for Full HD video recording and playback (Full HD (1920×1080) video support may vary based upon host device, file attributes, and other factors.)
- SanDisk Memory Zone app for easy file management (Download and Installation Required)
- 10-year limited manufacturer warranty
- Order with your Alexa enabled device. Just ask “Alexa, order SanDisk micro SD.”
1. Works great in my Galaxy Note eight! Fast a sufficient amount of that I can throw just about anything at it. In case you are curious about, contemporary Android versions (starting with Lollipop, as I recall) have the capacity to read as much as one TB of outside storage. While this 400GB card will be the optimum capacity you are able to presently buy*, the major producers are feverishly working to create bigger capacity cards. For the time being, however, I do think 400GB is sufficient to tackle all of the 4K video I can take.[…]
2. Be wary of fake cards. The capability shown on fake cards could be customized showing a size in excess of just what it really is. Ex. A fake 256GB card having only 32GB instead. Some unknowing person could make use of the card without realizing it had been fake and realize the information was corrupted when it got past 32GB or perhaps encounter an extremely extremely gradual transfer rate over a particular stage.[…]
3. Bought for my Nintendo Switch, works perfectly! I originally believed it didn’t work since I kept getting an error on the console of mine while I copied my old SD to the novice driver one making use of the macbook of mine, but evidently the issue was unveiled since I made use of a macbook due to how their files are saved on their SD format. I switched over to Windows, copy/pasted the data of mine from the old to the latest and everything just worked as nothing ever happened.[…]