Intex Explorer K2 Kayak, 2-Person Inflatable Kayak Set with Aluminum Oars and High Output Air Pump
What is Touring Kayak?
A sea kayak or touring kayak is a kayak developed for the sport of paddling on open waters of lakes, bays, and the ocean. Sea kayaks are seaworthy small boats with a covered deck and the ability to incorporate a spray deck. [from Wikipedia]
The Intex Explorer K2 Kayak is flashy and fun with a efficient style for straightforward paddling. The bright yellow color and sporty graphics makes the kayak extremely visible within the water. Great for experiencing lakes and gentle rivers with a friend, this Sports Series kayak is ideal for 2 adults. Lightweight and compact, this kayak may be a snap to assemble, and permits you to require the fun of kayaking where you go. Made with rugged vinyl construction, this durable kayak has an expansive I-beam floor for comfort and rigidity.
A removable brace provides directional stability, whereas two adjustable, inflatable seats with backrests are enclosed for comfort. Quick inflating or deflating may be a breeze with a Boston valve on every side. A grab line associated grab handle at each finish is provided for your convenience, yet as a U.S. Coast Guard I.D., and a repair patch kit. The Explorer K2 Kayak provides additional accessories including: 2 86”aluminum oars and an Intex high-output pump for straightforward inflation and deflation.
- COMFORTABLE FOR ANYONE: Kayak includes an adjustable inflatable seat with backrest;Cockpit designed for comfort and space
- DIMENSIONS: Inflated size- 10 ft 3 X 3ft X 1ft 8 Inch . Maximum weight capacity: 400 pounds
- DIRECTIONAL STABILITY: Removable skeg for directional stability
- INCREASED VISIBILITY: In case of emergency, bright yellow color helps visibility
- MADE FOR SMALLER BODIES OF WATER: Explorer K2 is made for smaller bodies of water including lakes and mild rivers