Flexible Flyer Metal Snow Disc Saucer Sled. Steel Sand Slider. DIY Shield & Battle Stadium Arena
Get prepared for hours of fun on the snowy hill with this steel saucer by Flexible Flyer! Metal snow saucer provides lasting sturdiness and also the thrill of spinning around. Made within the U. S. A. of serious gauge Bethlehem steel, this metal sled will last for years! Metal flying saucer won’t pop like snow tubes or crack like plastic sleds. Severe bumps could dent It, however, it won’t break.
It has an especially slick bottom which will get you cruising down in an exceedingly hurry! two nylon rope handles to carry on tightly for safety. Powder-coated paint in red color with the Flexible Flyer Logo is within the center of the sled. A disc sled durable enough for many adults. A snow sled for kids ages five and up. Stack multiple spherical saucer sleds along to fit in a tiny car trunk. 26 inches in diameter and four inches in height.
- CLASSIC SLEDDING SAUCER – Flexible Flyer metal snow saucer provides lasting durability and the thrill of spinning around
- METAL SLED DISC – Made of heavy gauge Bethlehem steel. Metal flying saucer won’t pop like snow tubes or crack like plastic sleds. Severe bumps may dent, but it won’t break
- COMPACT – Stack multiple round saucer sleds together to fit in the small car trunk. 26 inches in diameter and 4 inches in height. Weighs 6 pounds
- FAST – Rigid steel snow disc shape and super-slick powder-coated snow slide finish fly down-hills. Includes built-in rope handles for holding tight
- KIDS And ADULTS – A disc sled sturdy enough for most adults. A snow sled for kids ages 5 and up
- EVEN MORE – Makes a great sand sled, Beyblade Stadium Arena, or DIY Captain America shield