Bose QuietComfort 35 II Wireless Bluetooth Headphones, Noise-Cancelling, with Alexa voice control, enabled with Bose AR – Rose Gold
What takes location while you clean away the noisy distractions of the arena? Concentration goes to the following diploma. You get deeper into your track, your out, or some thing you want to interest on. That’s the electricity of Bose quiet comfort 35 wi-fi headphones II. Put them on and get toward what you’re maximum obsessed with. And that’s just the begin. Quiet comfort 35 wireless headphones II are definitely enabled with Bose AR — an modern, audio-great address Augmented reality. Embedded inner your headphones is a multi-directional movement sensor.
One that Bose AR can make use of to offer contextual audio primarily based totally mostly on where you are. Unlock Bose AR via a firmware update through the Bose be a part of app. They’re Alexa-enabled, too, so you can revel in entertainment, get information, and manipulate your day — all with out looking at your mobile smartphone. Adjust your degree of noise cancelling amongst 3 settings the use of the movement button or the Bose join app. Volume-optimized EQ gives you balanced audio frequent performance at any extent, and a noise-rejecting dual-microphone device gives clearer calls, even in noisy environments. And with easy Bluetooth pairing, 20 hours of battery life, and a durable, snug fit — you could keep the track or the quiet going all day prolonged. Included: quiet consolation 35 II, sporting case, Charging cable, Audio cable For taking part in music without battery strength.
- Limited Edition Rose Gold QC 35 Headphones II
- Three levels of world class noise cancellation for better listening experience in any environment
- Alexa enabled for voice access to music, information, and more. QuietComfort 35 headphones II have a range of 30 feet (9 meters) from the source device. It is realistic to describe the range as being the room the user is in and the adjacent room. This range may be reduced by physical obstructions, such as walls and doors, or by interference from other electronic devices. Pops or a crackling noise may be heard if there’s interference with the Bluetooth connection. If that happens, move away from wireless routers or microwaves and bring your headphones closer to the Bluetooth device
- Noise rejecting dual microphone system for clear sound and voice pick up
- Hassle free Bluetooth pairing, personalized settings, access to future updates, and more through the Bose connect app
- Enabled with Bose AR : an innovative, audio only version of augmented reality. Through a firmware update via the Bose connect app
- Bose AR Availability and functionality varies. Bose are enhanced apps are currently available for Apple IOS users only. Apps for Android devices are in development
- Alexa speaks English and Spanish