Today, USB microphones are starting to be increasingly more visible every year. Although we do not believe they are fairly at the amount of changing the XLR connected condenser mic to sound interface setup yet, we know of several singers, other vocalists and podcasters who use USB microphones by a professional for several various kinds of environments and uses. It is not difficult to work with since you get the capability directly from your plug-n-play and computer it with simply the USB (it appears for Universal Serial Bus, in case you had been wondering) cord – much less hassle and they are fairly cheap, also.
With their use starting to be increasingly popular we decided it was about time to compile our mailing list from the leading 10 greatest USB condenser mics for sound that is great. Even though they do not quite cut the mustard in competitors because of their superb XLR mics, continuous refinement and development have led to a rise of some extraordinary USB mics that make for worthwhile adversaries.
Below is our listing of best USB microphones on the market today. When you are searching for a microphone in a far more conventional sense, read our ten greatest microphones for vocals as several of the might appeal to help you too.
10. Elgato Wave:1 Premium USB Condenser Microphone and Digital Mixing Solution
Wave:1 is your gateway to microphone and digital mixing mastery, fusing plug and play convenience with broadcast-grade circuitry. Never clip again thanks to proprietary anti-distortion technology. And combine all your audio sources, plus create two independent mixes — one for you, one for your
audience — with the Wave Link app.
- Condenser capsule with a tight cardioid polar pattern captures speech with precision
- Use the Wave Link app to control Wave:1 and up to eight other audio sources, plus create two independent mixes
- Up to 24-bit / 48kHz analog to digital conversion delivers lush detail
- Proprietary Clipguard technology makes distortion virtually impossible
- Superior circuitry ensures seamless audio signal transmission
- Included components: Wave:1, USB-C Cable, Desktop Stand, Boom Arm Adapter, Quick Start Guide
9. Thronmax M2 Mdrill Professional USB Microphone
Capture the audio of yours on your Twitch channel in quality that is high together with the THRONMAX MDrill One Pro Kit, a USB mic that works platforms. The MDrill One Pro could be utilized for game streams, videos, ASMR recordings, podcasts, and much more. The package offers you the Mdrill One Pro, and also adds accessories like a boom adapter, dust-proof shield, thread adapter, pop filter, foam windshield, USB cable, and cloth carry case.
A USB C port on the mic helps with the relationship with your gaming or computer system. You are able to monitor in time that is really through the mic itself using its 3.5mm headphone result. You will note controls for mode as well as headphone amount management. The mic offers 4 settings: omnidirectional, bidirectional, cardioid, and stereo. Omnidirectional picks up audio in a 360° design. Use it to get more than a single person in a conference environment. Cardioid captures what is before the mic and also reduces audio capture from the rear. It really works nicely for recording yourself and also minimizing room noise.
- For Streaming, Podcasts, ASMR, and More
- 96 kHz / 24-Bit Resolution USB Mic
- Omnidirectional and Cardioid Modes
- Bidirectional and Stereo Modes
8. Audio-Technica ATR2100X-USB USB/XLR Microphone Bundle
The Audio Technica ATR2100X USB is a flexible content creation microphone, created for voiceover use, podcasting, and live performance. This rugged handheld microphone features 2 outputs – a USB result which links to the computer of yours or maybe some other unit for electronic recording, as well as an XLR output which links to a good system’s standard microphone input to be used in a performance that is lived.
The ATR2100X USB Cardioid Dynamic Microphone also provides a high-quality analog-to-digital converter (24 bit, up to 192 kHz) for outstanding fidelity as well as a headphone jack with degree management for immediate monitoring from the microphone. Its cardioid polar pattern cuts down on the pickup of undesirable sounds from the sides and also back.
The mic contains an on/off switch and also has 2 6.6 foot USB cables (USB C to USB-C and USB-C to USB A) as well as a 9.8-foot XLR-female-to-XLR-male cable for optimum versatility. A sturdy tripod table stand with folding legs is provided for wearing on tabletops.
- BUNDLE INCLUDES: Audio-Technica ATR2100X-USB Cardioid Dynamic USB/XLR Microphone, Knox Gear Shock Mount, Pop Filter and Microphone Suspension Boom Scissor Arm with 3/8 inch-16 Threading
- TWO OUTPUTS: This rugged handheld microphone offers two outputs, USB output for digital recording, and an XLR output that connects with a sound system’s conventional microphone input for use in live performance
- SMOOTH FREQUENCY: Smooth, extended frequency response ideally suited for podcasting, home studio recording, field recording, voiceover, and other content creation applications. High-quality A/D converter with 24-bit, up to 192 kHz sampling rate
- CARDIOID POLAR PATTERN: Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of unwanted sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- AUDIO-TECHNICA AUTHORIZED DEALER: Includes USA Manufacturer Guarantee
7. HyperX QuadCast – USB Condenser Gaming Microphone
The HyperX Quad Cast may be the perfect all-inclusive standalone mic for streamers, podcasters, and also game enthusiasts who are searching for a condenser mic with amazing quality sound. The Quad Cast includes an anti-vibration shock mount to help decrease the sounds of any specific motions. It’s a built-in pop filtration system that reduces some muffles or popping sounds for better voice quality.
Instantly understand your mic state with the LED indicator along with the tap-to-mute to conveniently mute yourself with no delay. Pick between the 4 polar patterns (Cardioid, Omnidirectional, Bidirectional, as well as Stereo) to match your streaming needs and also set the sensitivity by utilizing the gain management knob. Includes a mount adapter that suits both 3/8″ as well as 5/8″ thread sizes and it is compatible with the majority of mic stands. Quad Cast is accredited by Teamspeak and Discord to make sure that the Quad Cast may be the ideal microphone for broadcasting clear and loud for all your listeners and followers. Whether you are plugging right into a PC, or Mac, PS4, you will have the ability to provide quality audio to any person tuning in.
- Anti-vibration shock mount
- Tap to mute sensor with LED indicator
- Four selectable polar patterns
- Mount adapter included
- Convenient gain control adjustment
- Multi device and chat program compatibility
6. Samson Go Mic Portable USB Condenser Microphone
Ready to capture anyplace your story transports you, the Go Mic transportable USB condenser mic guarantees you are able to continually shoot amazing audio straight to the computer of yours. Go Mic features 2 switchable pickup patterns, making it possible for you to pick the proper environment for the application of yours, whether you’re recording music, streaming, gaming, podcasts, making VOIP and Skype calls. And also the revolutionary compact design is able to clip right onto the laptop of yours or sit unobtrusively on the desk of yours.
Meticulous engineering and high-quality components guarantee the Go Mic offers extremely clear, professional sound reproduction. With a frequency effect of 20Hz – 18kHz along with a resolution of 16 bit/44.1kHz, you will be certain you are getting professional audio specs inside a compact, multi purpose design.
Because the Go Mic is plug-and-play, you are able to begin recording right from the package. Simply plug in the provided USB cable, launch your favorite software program and begin recording.
- Portable USB condenser microphone
- Plug and Play Mac and PC compatible, no drivers required
- Custom compact design that clips to a laptop or sits on a desk
- Perfect for recording music, podcasting and field recording
- Ideal for voice recognition software, iChat, VoIP and web casting
5. Blue Yeti Nano Premium USB Mic for Recording and Streaming
Yeti is the most advanced and versatile multi-pattern USB microphone available Anywhere. Combining three capsules and four different pattern settings, Yeti is the ultimate tool for creating amazing recordings, directly to your computer. With all new total.
- Perfect for podcasting, game streaming, Skype calls, YouTube or music
- No-latency headphone output, headphone volume and mic mute
- Standard threading for radius III shock mount and/or compass boom arm
- Plug ‘N play-mac and PC compatible
- Cardioid and Omni pickup patterns; Supports sample rates up to 24-bit/48kHz
4. Audio-Technica AT2020USB+ Cardioid Condenser USB Microphone
Equipped with a USB result, the AT2020USB+ is created for digitally capturing music or maybe some acoustic audio source through your preferred recording software. The mic has the critically acclaimed, award winning sounds of the AT2020, with studio quality articulation and also intelligibility ideal for singer/songwriters, field recorders, voice-over artists, podcasters, and also house studio recorders.
The AT2020USB+ features a built in headphone jack with volume management which allows you to immediately monitor your microphone signal without any delay. Additionally, it provides mix control which blends microphone and pre recorded audio. The microphone’s cardioid pickup style provides superb off axis rejection, while its A/D converter with a 16 bit, 44.1/48 kHz sampling fee guarantees incredibly articulate good reproduction. Audio-Technica’s state-of-the-art style and manufacturing strategies ensure that the microphone complies with the company’s famous reliability and consistency requirements.
- Condenser microphone with USB output for digital recording
- High quality A/D converter with 16 bit, 44.1/48 kilohertz sampling rate for superb audio
- Headphone jack with volume control allows you to monitor the microphone signal with no delay
- Mix control allows you to blend your microphone signal and prerecorded audio
- High output, the internal headphone amplifier delivers superior clarity and musical detail as well as more volume overall
- Compatible with Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2000 and Mac OS X
3. Rode NT-USB-Mini USB Microphone
- RODE NT-USB MINI: The NT-USB Mini is a compact, studio-quality USB microphone designed for recording direct to a computer or tablet.
- EASY SET-UP: It features a class-compliant USB output for direct recording to a computer or tablet. No drivers or software are needed, and no external power required to operate.
- IDEAL FOR: Delivers professional-sounding audio in any application, from recording vocals and instruments, to podcasting and voiceovers, to gaming and live streaming.
- DESK STAND: The included desk stand features a magnetic base that can be detached for easy mounting on mic stands or studio arms.
- ZERO LATENCY MONITORING: Thanks to the studio-grade headphone amplifier and built-in pop filter, its easy to monitor your audio. There is also a switchable zero-latency monitoring mode.
2. USB Microphone with Studio Headphone
USB Microphone Kit Plug & Play with the professional sound chipset. Sampling Rate: 192kHz/24bit. With a great cardioid polar pickup design, low self-noise function, high output, the mic can effectively reproduce even the most skillful sound. The new version provides other headphones to meet your multiple needs. It’s particularly suitable for Youtube, podcasting, recording, studios, live streaming, gaming, etc. Make everything even more wonderful!
1. Blue Yeti USB Mic for Recording & Streaming on PC and Mac
Yeti is considered the most sophisticated and versatile multi-pattern USB microphone offered anywhere. Combining 3 capsules and 4 different pattern options, Yeti is the final tool for making incredible recordings, directly to the computer of yours. With an all-new complete Blackout surface, Blackout Yeti adds energy and style to your recording or broadcasting setup. Blackout Yeti is able to record something with clarity and great ease unheard of inside a USB microphone.
Featuring a Blue revolutionary triple capsule array, Blackout Yeti is able to capture in stereo or maybe the choice of yours of 3 additional special patterns, omnidirectional, including cardioid, and bidirectional. Blackout Yeti relies on a high-quality A D converter, a built-in headphone amplifier for zero-latency monitoring, and immediate control buttons for headphone volume, instant mute, pattern selection, and mic gain. With no drivers to put in, Blackout Yeti is probably the most flexible USB mic lighting set up the airwaves now. Headphone Amplifier – Impedance – sixteen ohms.
- Custom three-capsule array: Produces clear, powerful, broadcast-quality sound for YouTube, game streaming, podcasting, Skype calls and music
- Four pickup patterns: cardioid, Omni, bidirectional, and stereo pickup patterns offer incredible flexibility, allowing you to record in ways that would normally require multiple microphones
- Onboard audio controls: Studio controls for headphone volume, pattern selection, instant mute, and microphone gain put you in charge of every level of the recording and streaming process
- Legendary Blue Broadcast sound: Makes the professional difference for recording, streaming and building your audience
- Unique position able design: Adjust and pivot the microphone in relation to the sound source to optimize your sound quality
- 2 year manufacturer warranty