For more than forty yrs, Citizen’s proprietary Eco Drive engineering has served as the key example of the way the brand is focused on the planet and making the environment of its a better place. An easy yet groundbreaking idea, Eco Drive harnesses the power of lighting from any organic and artificial light source and also converts it into power, eliminating the demand for just about any battery replacement. Using renewable energy to continue Citizen Eco Drive watches running forever.
Watch Sizing Guide Citizen Eco-Drive™ FAQ This stylish watch is ideal for your active lifestyle. Stainless steel case. Canvas strap with changeable buckle closure. Three-hand analog screen with quartz action and date display window. Dial features hour markers and/or small track. Water resistant ten ATM/100 meters. Shipped. Citizen Watch offers a five year specific manufacturer’s guarantee on all the products of theirs. For more info, please visit the website of theirs and watch the “Service Information” area. Measurements: Case Height: thirty seven mm Case Width: thirty seven mm Case Depth: nine mm Band Width: nineteen 0⁄1 mm Band Circumference/Length: ten in
- Made in USA or Imported
- Stainless steel watch featuring a round black dial with date window and stitched canvas band
- Japanese-quartz movement that charges in natural or indoor light
- Mineral crystal dial window. Band – Nylon, Strap, Buckle
- Features buckle closure, luminosity, textured crown, and analog display; Age Group: Adult
- Water-resistant to 330 feet (100 M): suitable for snorkeling, as well as swimming, but not diving. After setting the time, firmly push the crown back into its normal position