Bathroom Surfaces Tub, Shower, Tile and Grout All Purpose Power Scrubber Cleaning Kit
Yellow 2in of Action
The 2in comb is good for area cleaning and detailing. Work with it on little fixtures as faucets plus overflow plates (pictured above) or even remove little drops of toothpaste and soap from your sink.
Yellow 4in of Action
The 4in comb is built for flat surfaces. Wash the bottom part of the tub of yours, the counter around your sink, or even glass bath doors (pictured above.)
Yellow Original found Action
Tight sides are not a problem for the Original brush. The bullet shaped design is able to reach the sides of tubs, long showers (pictured above), sinks, and much more!
This system utilizes Transparency. Products which are included in the transparency application is going to have a special code you are able to check on the rear on the package above the bar code (pictured above) to confirm the legitimacy of theirs. In order to check out the authenticity of a Transparency product you are able to scan the code together with the Transparency app or maybe the Amazon movable app.
- This kit contains medium stiffness nylon power brushes that will attach to your favorite cordless drill
- 3 different sizes and shapes of brushes for cleaning around your bathroom surfaces
- These nylon bristles will not scratch and can be used on tubs, sinks, baseboards, fiberglass shower enclosures, shower door tracks, and porcelain
- all three brushes have quarter inch QUICK CHANGE shafts,Cordless drill NOT included Drill NOT included
- All Drillbrush Products have a 90 day no questions asked Money back Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with our product we will issue a full refund or ship out a replacement at the buyer’s request. Cordless Drill NOT included.
- I’m happy with the results achieved with these brushes. I used Soft Scrub with bleach to clean with.[…]
- FIRST time I used this to clean my shower it took 5 minutes AND it scrubbed my shower more clean than it has been in years.[…]
- Mixed up a paste with some Comet cleaner and went to work.[…]
- This worked beautifully at removing everything but the bottom corners where the bristles were unable to reach. […]
- I’ve also used it to clean my wife’s Weathertech mats and they worked great for that as well. I’ll probably end up buying more of these to give as gifts.[…]